This activity center is awesome. Peanut has recently decided that she prefers to stand rather than do pretty much anything else. This isn't as fun as it sounds when you're trying to run around and get ready in the morning. Here's where the exersaucer walked comes in. We've set it up in the dining room and plop Peanut in while we try to pack her bottles, our lunches and feed the dogs (we prefer to keep her in our view t all times). She's very happy to be in it.
We received ours as a Baby Shower gift - it's from Walmart.
Here's what we love about it:
- It's super light and easy to move around from room to room.
- It has height adjustments that fit our tiny little Peanut around 4 months of age. She is able to reach the floor and move around.
- The seat portion is super easy to move in so Peanut is able to turn from activity to activity on her own.
- There are lots of entertaining toys like the birds and bees, rattles, and even a singing/talking tree.
- It can turn into a walker that pivots at the center.
- There are a couple of spaces with no toys and I feel like it's a waste of space
- Most of the toys are kind of out of her reach because she is so tiny.
- There is a snack tray that we would never use and it takes up a bunch of the room.
- The seat portion is made for bigger babies - this is something that most of you will probably love, but for our tiny itty bitty Peanut, it's too big. We solve this by sticking a towel or blanket in to keep Peanut from toppling over.
- I could do with more entertaining toys - things that Peanut can pull and push or even move around.